Nutritional Kinesiology can assist to determine what nutrients our bodies are missing out on or unaware of the right balance to help maintain optimum health. Kinesiology techniques can check what chemicals and nutrients we are overloaded with.
Physiology Kinesiology deal s with the normal function in the bodies’ systems and can assist to uncover where we are holding stress, as well as blockages in the energy systems that support the main systems of the body.
The main systems of the human body are as follows:
- Integumentary System: Skin, hair, nails, sweat and other exocrine glands.
- Skeletal System: Bones supporting the body and its organs.
- Nervous System: The nervous system comprises the brain, central nervous system, spinal cord, and the peripheral nervous system, together with their motor and sensory endings. The nervous system is the control and communication system of the body. Its job is to send and receive messages.
- Cardiovascular System: Circulates blood around the body via the heart, arteries and veins, delivering oxygen and nutrients to organs and cells and carrying their waste products away.
- Endocrine System: Provides chemical communications within the body using hormones.
- Muscular System: Enables the body to move using muscles.
- Respiratory System: The lungs and the trachea that bring air into the body.
- Urinary System: The system where the kidneys filter blood.
- Lymphatic System: Consists of lymph, lymph vessels, lymph nodes and lymphatic tissue. Removes wastes and excess fluid from tissues.
- Excretory System: Eliminates waste from the body.
- Reproductive System: The sex organs required for the production of offspring.
- Digestive system: Mechanical and chemical processes that provide nutrients via the mouth, oesophagus, stomach and intestines.
- Immune System: Defends the body against disease causing agents.
Both Nutritional and Physiology Kinesiology influences the cellular health of the body in order to fulfil the energy needs of the client. Using muscle monitoring, the kinesiologist investigates the relationship of all ingested substances such as water, food, vitamins and minerals to the anatomy, biochemistry, physiology and biology of our body.
The Kinesiologist always supports and emphasizes the importance of the whole person and the interdependence of all the aspects of a human emotional, nutritional and physiological health. Kinesiology focuses on a direct relationship to muscle integrity and on the underlying organ and gland energy which links directly to the physiology of the body. Through muscle monitoring, the body can reveal its emotional, nutritional and physiological condition.
On a positive emotional level, how we eat is about so much more than just providing fuel for the body, it provides us with a way to nurture ourselves and our families and bring together the people we love and admire. Harmful emotions create food addictions and disorders that reflect a negative way of seeing the self. Kinesiology can investigate and clear these harmful emotions to help create a healthy relationship with food.
The nutritional aspect concentrates on the body by integrating the vital nutrients and substances necessary for normal functioning and maintaining of life and the digestion and absorption of nutrients necessary for body metabolism. The digestive system is looked at in depth.
Physiology essential information such as food sources, site of absorption, transport, storage, target tissue, synergists, antagonists, enzymes, and metabolic pathways involved with the vitamins and minerals we ingest are obtained from our body. This will help determine why the food and nutrients in our diet are not providing us with optimum health.
Biochemical Kinesiology strengthens the immune system, including auto-immune conditions, allergies, sensitivities and intolerances to help protect against illnesses & recurring infections. Restore vitality and an overall feeling of balance and well-being. Resolve reoccurring problems that are difficult or inefficient to treat by any other means.
Modern living has resulted in a large percentage of people living in an adapted stage of stressadapted stage of stress. The result is poor digestive function, organ damage and premature aging. A Kinesiology session can assist the many body systems and biochemical processes affected by stress with nutritional and physiological harmony. Our biochemical components of health and wellbeing are supported by a Kinesiology session. Our Services : Home Page