Many people think of energy medicine as science fiction, to give it any legitimacy is considered by many as weird. Let's take you on a journey by reading the following points and let’s see if you still think it weird.
In conventional medicine the illness is diagnosed and treated. In energy medicine, the Kinesiologist assesses where the energy system needs attention and corrects the energy disturbances. An energy medicine specialist such as a Kinesiologist focuses on the entire body as a system. Energy medicine recognises energy as a vital living moving force that determines much about health and happiness. Energy is the medicine and energy is also the patient. The body is healed by activating its natural healing energies and is also healed by restoring energies that have become weak, disturbed, or out of balance.
Kinesiology uses the person’s innate energy systems, to give their subconscious another path to follow, a better path. Once the cause of an imbalance has been found, we seek the best solution, the best technique for that particular problem that will enhance the body’s own natural healing ability. The Kinesiologist can do this by using The Principles of Energy Medicine.
The Principles of Energy Medicine
- Energy Medicine is based on the scientific principle that all matter vibrates to a precise frequency, including our bodies. Everything is energy, we are energy.
- The body is designed to heal itself. The ability of the body to maintain its health and overcome illness is among nature’s most remarkable feats. Sometimes the body forgets how to heal itself. Energy medicine can help the body remember how to heal itself.
- We have an energy anatomy just as we have a physical anatomy. The cellular activity of the human body gives rise to the electrical, electromagnetic and more subtle energies like meridians and chakras. All these energy systems help form the dynamic infrastructure of the physical body.
- Changes in the human energy field are expressed in the body in the course of time. The health of those energies flows, disturbances, imbalances, and disharmony are reflected in the health of the body.
- Energy follows thought. Our attention is like a beam of energy and affects whatever it is focused on. Positive thoughts have a profound effect on our energy fields to support the healing process.
- Free flow of energy is essential to health and wellbeing. The exact nature of a blockage in the energy flow can be identified by muscle monitoring.
Energy Imbalances In most cases, illness is due to imbalance. The imbalance may be in the physical body itself, or within the emotional layers of the energy that surrounds each person. Energy imbalances affect us in the energy patterns of our meridians, chakras and subtle energies:-
- As the result of injury, emotional trauma, nutritional or other unresolved stress the energy flow is interrupted, the whole body is affected.
- Cells in the physical body can acquire a different frequency (become out of balance) to the other related cells. Those affected cells can become weakened, making us ill.
- Stress or negative emotions, if intense or withheld, can block the energies feeding the organs, making them unbalanced, leading to weakening of organs and glands.
- The energies may lose their natural balance due to prolonged stress that keeps specific energy systems in a state of flight or fight. Our survival system is out of balance.
- Blockages and imbalances in our body’s energy field can slow our vibrations and adversely affect our health and wellbeing.
- Energy flow in the body may become blocked due to prolonged stress with the effect of creating toxins.
- The result of energy imbalance is our inflections, addictions and the loss of cohesion of our biological systems that affect brain function, organ and muscle action.
- Negative thoughts and unbalanced thinking can be part of the cause of illness mental, physical or unexplained stress, self-sabotaging behaviours, destructive beliefs, phobias and pain.
- Geopathic stress, caused by electro-magnetic fields from our electrical appliances as well the forces of nature, can have an adverse effect on health.
- Chemicals and pollution in the environment can make us ill.
Energy Healing Energy healing involves one or more of the following with the support of restructuring and balancing of the bodies energy fields:-
- Facilitating the smooth flow of energy throughout the energy field by the removal of congestion.
- Altering the quantity and quality of energy in various parts of the energy field to allow the free flow of energy creating greater symmetry and balance in the energy field.
- Decomposing the current energy systems and then restructuring the energy system balances the body’s energy systems.
- Working with the energy of the body the natural detoxification process is allowed to take place.
- Feeling centred and thus creating greater coherence in the bodies energy field not only promotes self healing but is the basis of using the energy field to support the healing process.
- Yoga, Tai Chi and Qigong are also energy medicine
Energy Healing Techniques Energy healing techniques used by a kinesiologist to help restore our body’s harmonic balance, which results in a feeling of wellbeing are:-
- The development of Kinesiology has enabled a Kinesiologist, using muscle monitoring, to access and detect stress in the subtle energy systems of an individual with an extremely high level of specificity and accuracy.
- Kinesiology is able to interpret exactly what these imbalances require in order to reorganise the subtle energy systems back into balance.
- Positive thought patterns are used to help support the restructuring or our energy fields.
- The use of frequencies of sound with tunning folks or vibrational essences that hold the frequencies in water like Australian Bush Flowers, crystals, light and colour all support the restructuring our energy fields.
- Flow, balance, and harmony can be non-invasively restored and maintained within an energy system by using meridian points with acupressure and finger modes or pulsing a chakra
- Touching and or rubbing Acupressure massage, Neuro-Lymphatic, Neuro-Vascular and Spinal Reflexe points is a skill used by the Kinesiologist to restore muscle balance, which has a flow on effect to the physical body.